Designed in order to spreading and squeezing of the tubular form wet fabrics which is cotton, synthetic and fibers on request effect via using squeezer rollers.
Standard Equipments and Specifications;
- Spreading and disentangling of the fabric,
- Blowing the fabriic in ballon shape via compressed air,
- Pre-squeezing operation by first padder, impragnation of auxiliary of second padder,
- Spreading the fabric in required width by longitudinal feding via magnetic stretcher,
- Placedin trolley.
All above functions carried out in continuous system.
After opening the fabric in required width passed throught in impragnation tank via entry tractive rollers and then squeezed by menas of squeezing roller by blowing with compressed air in balloon shape.
Also before squeezing, enzyme spraying system is available as optional.
HYDROTEX Hydroextractor Process
- After the pre-squeezing unit, the fabric is conveyed to last squeezing unit, by absorbing the auxiliary chemicals then the fabrics width is adjusted in requres width by using spreader system,
- Easy handling and controlled by just one operatör,
- Fabric width adjusted between 300 mm and 1400 mm, by means of magnetic stretcher system. Also this system procures the saving time,
- Edge crease marks prevented by air-blowing system and spreader system on squeezing rollers,
- Excellent linear squeezing unit & effect by means of exceptional squeezing rollers which made of convenient material hardness and special designed,
- Optimum residual shrinkage values at the end of the process,
- Optimum overstretching control during the process.